- Shipping & Terms of Service
Shipping & Terms of Service
1. ParagonUAV ships world-wide. Some restrictions may apply for some countries, but we will work with you if problems arise. We do not ship to addresses that are not linked to your PayPal or credit card. So make sure you have the correct address tied with your payment. We will not accept requests to ship to alternate shipping addresses.
2. Flat rate shipping is available for tracked and untracked packages both to US/Canada and internationally. Please not the terms for untracked and tracked shipments below.
3. If you decide to place a second order to add to your first order, the duplicate shipping fee will not be refunded. This is because we take shipping quickly very seriously. Orders are often packed and labeled within one hour after they are received. Adding to your order often means wasting shipping labels and packaging material. As such, shipping fees are not refundable and multiple orders are subject to multiple shipping charges.
4. You will be notified when your order is shipped. If you order parts or DIY kits, shipping usually takes place on the same day or the following day (not including weekends). If you place an order for a custom built model, you will be contacted and informed of the necessary turn around time to get your order ready.
5. If you order a custom built model, I will make a video for you to tell you about it and to show you a brief flight demo. You will receive this video the day before or on the day your model is shipped.
6. Canada/US shipping varies between 7 and 14 days (not including weekends). If you do not have your order within 15 days, you may contact us.
7. For international orders, shipping time varies between 7 and 20 days (not including weekends). If you do not have your order within 21 days, you may contact us.
8. If untracked shipping is chosen, ParagonUAV will not be liable for lost packages. In addition, claims for defective products cannot be made past the max expected shipping time (14 for Canada/US, 20 for international).
ParagonUAV Terms of Service
1. You must be 18 years of age to make a purchase.
2. Only payments from verified paypal accounts will be accepted. If you send payment with a non-verified paypal account, your purchase will be refunded.
3- Orders are only shipped to addresses that are linked to your paypal account or credit card.
4. If you wish to make a claim for a defective product, you must use tracked shipping and you have to do so within 48 hours of receiving your order. Orders show delivery notifications upon arrival. ParagonUAV reserves the right to refuse any kind of refund or parts replacement if you do not place a complaint within 48 hours. ParagonUAV cannot accept claims under the pretence that you were busy and did not have time to test the product until weeks after the product was delivered to you. If you do not have time to test the product upon arrival, claims for defective products will not be accepted. Please consider this and do not place an order if these terms are unacceptable to you.
5. If you need to make a claim for a defective product, please send images or videos to show clearly what the problem is. If the evidence you send is inconclusive, ParagonUAV reserves the right to ask for specific images or videos before processing your claim.
6. As per PayPal’s terms of services, ParagonUAV reserves the right to request that you return the product to for inspection. If ParagonUAV chooses to exercise this right, replacement parts will not be sent and refunds will not be issued until the defective product has been received for proper inspection. Upon receiving the defective product, I will contact you within 48 hours with a proposed resolution.
7. ParagonUAV accepts no responsibilities or liabilities resulting from the use of any ParagonUAV product.
8. ParagonUAV accepts no responsibilities related to delays in postal services.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
1Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Paragonuav.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1 modify or copy the materials;
2 use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3 attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Paragonuav.com's web site;
4 remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5 transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Paragonuav.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1The materials on Paragonuav.com's web site are provided "as is". Paragonuav.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Paragonuav.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Paragonuav.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials or products on Paragonuav.com's Internet site, even if Paragonuav.com or a Paragonuav.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Paragonuav.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Paragonuav.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Paragonuav.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Paragonuav.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Paragonuav.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Paragonuav.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to paragonuav.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Taiwan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- • Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- • We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- • We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- • We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- • Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- • We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- • We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.